Work with us now on your PPE and Custom Workwear.
The current state of play means that low imported prices win over Australian quality, environmental impact and ethical manufacturing.
What does this really mean?
- Environmental cost: Typically made with virgin polyester, created from chemical compounds and producing local toxic air, water and waste.
- Transport on diesel or dirty bunker fuel container ships.
- Packaging in a single use plastic bag, adding to our non-decomposing landfill.
- Social cost: Garment workers overseas can be forced to live in segregated dormitories, work 6 – 7 days a week earning around $230/month, with 5 days annual leave.
The Alternative is be : #madeherenotthere
- Light touch environmental footprint: We use recycled fibres, which reduce CO2 emissions by as much as 59% compared with virgin polyester.
- Local manufacturing means minimal transport costs.
- Thoughtful packaging and distribution means no environmental import.
- Local Jobs for local people: Training & employment of long term unemployed amongst CALD communities - benefits the economy through workplace participation and financial independence.
Email us now and start the conversation: firstname.lastname@example.org